Event dates are subject to change
- This event has passed.
CreatIng Sales Pages that Convert
This training is for Members Only. (will be delivered via email)
There’s someone on the TV selling you their product for a set amount of time, explaining how their product can solve your problems. That right there (in written form) is what a sales page is and does! But there’s much more than that! Selling online isn’t as easy as people make it seem or claim that it is. You really do need to connect with your audience. It’s not just about hacks and tricks. There’s an art to doing this where you speak directly to them and as they scroll your website, sales pages, emails, or blog, they begin to know, like, and trust you. In my opinion, great copy is your most powerful tool and a necessity for anyone who wants to convert viewers to customers. (I mean, that’s pretty much any business owner, entrepreneur, or speaker, right!?)If you have a course, event, or business, you know having great copy makes a difference.
- The two biggest copy mistakes
- The first part of creating copy that converts.
- How to talk to your audience
- A super important part of your copy that you want to include in your course and why
- What is the best type of bonuses to add to your course
- Is long-form or short-form copy better for a sales page?
- How often should you have a Call to Action (CTA) on your sales page?
- Who should hire a copywriter?